University Christian High School takes pleasure in inviting you to apply for admission for the upcoming academic year. The faculty is working hard to set the standard for quality education, emphasizing the spiritual, academic, and social development of our students. Our faculty, administration, students, and staff make the experience of attending UCHS a special one. We invite you to become part of our family.
- Complete the ENROLLMENT APPLICATION
- Return it along with three (3) TEACHER REFERENCES
- Provide a copy of your academic transcript and reports of standardized testing.
- TOEFL scores must be submitted for applicants who speak English as a second language.
- Sign up for one of our Admissions Testing dates by contacting the School Office at 855-2995.
- Upon completion of your testing, schedule a time for your interview.
UPON ACCEPTANCE TO UCHS
- Sign and return the Enrollment Contract that you receive upon acceptance.
- Submit $300 Registration Fee.
DATES & DEADLINES
- UCHS has a rolling admission process. Once an admission folder is complete (all parts of the admission process have been completed), applicants will be notified of an admission decision within a two week period.
- All acceptances are contingent upon review of first semester and/or final semester grades.
- Students wishing to enter as freshmen may apply at the beginning of their eighth grade year.
- Prospective students are invited to spend a day with us "shadowing" a current student. This provides a great opportunity to see what it's like to go to school at UCHS.
- Call the School Office at 855-2995 to schedule a shadow day opportunity.
- Siblings of children currently attending University Christian, children of association members, children of UCHS, LRU, St. Stephens, and Concordia faculty and staff may receive special consideration when the student is admissible.
- Transfer students are welcome at UCHS. Students must realize that the course sequence at UCHS will differ from the school the student is transferring from. Pathways will be made available to complete graduation requirements in four years. Students that seek to get on track with the UCHS course sequence will need to arrange and pay for needed courses on their own.