DECADE 2 GROWTH
EXCITING THINGS CONTINUE AT UCHS! In 2008, a dream took shape in the form of a Christian high school for students who want more than the typical high school experience: a school which helps shape the future leaders of our community. Our dream took root in 2009 and has almost a decade of continued success as its legacy. Our students are commited to excellence, and leave our campus equipped to achieve their goals in college and throughout their lives. The “Decade Two” Growth Campaign will be the springboard that connects us from our vision a decade ago to the future we know this community needs.
- Our goal is to raise $1,000,000
- Internal goal of $800,000 from UCHS families, board and staff
- External goal of $300,000 from interested individuals, families, foundations, and business in the Catawba Valley
- Success will allow us to set aside 25% of what is raised to plan and engineer Phase 2 North Campus Expansion and begin the building fund to pay for it. 75% of what is raised will be used to reduce the loan amount from Phase 1.
- Building an addition to the North Campus will be another step in providing every opportunity to grow as full and well-balanced young people.
The goal of the UCHS Mission Statement is to “inspire” students to achieve excellence in academics, moral character, and servant leadership. This inspiration is central to the Christ-centered education every student receives. We ask you to be a part of our powerful mission to inspire students to excellence. Please support the “Decade Two” Growth Campaign. Your gift is appreciated and will go far in the education of the future leaders of our community.