Parent Service Organization (PSO)
Welcome to UCHS Parent Service Organization! We are a community of parent volunteers who provide SUPPORT and ASSISTANCE to our faculty and staff who are working to provide the best educational experience for our children. All parents and guardians of students enrolled at UCHS are members of our PSO. We welcome and encourage all families to be involved...no involvement is too great or small!
- Logo Wear & Student Store
- Teacher Appreciation & Hospitality
- Support school and family social interactions at UCHS
- Assist teachers in and out of the classroom
- Hold fundraisers for supplemental materials and experiences
- Utilize the talents of parents to grow our school & maintain a positive presence in the community
- September 8 THURSDAY @ 7
- November 3 THURSDAY @ 7
- January 19 THURSDAY @ 7
- March 23 THURSDAY @ 7
LINK YOUR LOWES FOOD CARD UCHS PSO has partnered with Lowes Food Cart to Class Program. To participate, enroll up to 3 local schools on your Fresh Rewards Card, then each school will be rewarded based on the amount of Lowes Food Private Label items you purchase. Link your cards to UCHS today!